Remote Support Services
Many software glitches can be resolved remotely. As long as your system can connect to the internet and you are in control of your machine, you can have the benefit of our technician to remotely control your system safely. This allows us to work more efficiently and solve your issues quickly, saving you time and money and making our services just that much greener.
Premium Remote Technical Support
One click allows quick and easy remote access to any server or workstation
Remote access with Take Control and Remote Background Management helps us give customers a seamless, secure maintenance experience – wherever they are. One click allows quick and easy remote access to any server or workstation from your our RemoteManagement dashboard – as if we were sitting right in front of it.
- Fast support – connect immediately, even through firewalls
- Cut costs – provide faster support to more users without additional staff and travel expenses
- Secure connect – highly secure connection, low impact on bandwidth
- Reporting – generate remote access session reports
- Attended or unattended – allowing us to work out of hours
- Remedy issues quickly, easily and seamlessly – without interrupting end-users
… at any time. Even after your office has closed for the day.
Take Control = remote control, and lets you take advantage of 24/7 remote IT support so we don’t need somebody there at the other end. Save your most important contacts in your computers and contacts list and connect within seconds.
For flawless support
Streamline your teams’ activities and provide a hassle-free support experience with the Remote Background Management (RBM) tool – a tool which enables us to work on your machines remotely to fix problems without interrupting the end-user.
Better still, combine it with Remote Command Line, Remote Process Control and Remote Service controls to make life even easier:
- Manipulate the file system (move, copy and delete files)
- Map network drives, edit the registry, install software
- View running processes and the resources you’re using, kill non-responsive processes and add a process check to monitor problem processes
- Start, stop and restart services
- Change the start-up type of a particular service
- Show service dependencies and add a Windows Service Check to monitor problem services
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.