Discontinuation (Disco) of Intuit Sync Manager
Due to technology improvements, Intuit has made the decision to discontinue Intuit Sync Manager. There are other solutions available and we have been working with developers so you can continue to use your applications without Sync Manager. For customers using recurring charges/billing, also known as Rebill, the enhanced process will be transparent to you and we do not anticipate any impact or delay to your day to day business operations.
What is Intuit Sync Manager?
Intuit Sync Manager is one of the methods used that securely syncs your QuickBooks company file data with 3rd party applications and some internal add on services such as recurring payments.
When will Sync Manager no longer be available?
- On March 1st, 2016, 3rd party application (i.e., non-Inuit) will no longer have access to Sync Manager. The majority of 3rd party developers have provided or are in the process of providing a solution for you to continue to use their app. Review list below for solution and 3rd party contact information.
- Effective May 31, 2016 Intuit Sync Manager for Desktop will no longer be available for Intuit applications.
Applications not impacted at this time:
- Apps that use Web Connector
- Intuit Data Protect (IDP)
- Field Service Management (FSM)
- Intuit 1099 e-file service, there is no impact this tax season and next tax season it will seamlessly work for all of our tax clients.
- Recurring Payments (Rebill)